- The Trust is running three free Coaching Centres at ‘Kodolboni’, Mugdahi and ‘Dumurkonda’ villages for children aged 3 years to 14 years. About 100 children are studying in these coaching centres.
- In Kodolboni & Mugdahi village mostly Shabar children who are not going to any Government-run school (about 40 in number) are attending the centre. The Trust also provides light food to these children.
- The Trust distributes from time to time books and other study-materials students need at these coaching centers.
- The Trust has arranged free admission for H.S. Examination-passed girls to a Nursing Training Center in Kolkata, run by a prominent hospital, and also in other centers around Kolkata. 11 girls have been admitted in Nursing Training Course till date.
- The Trust organized medical camps at regular intervals in Ashrama premises and in nearby villages since 2012. Doctors in multi discipline attend such camps. Medicines are distributed free of cost. More than 10000 people have been treated in these camps so far.
- We also organize camps for cataract operation of needy patients. Spectacles are also distributed free of cost. More than 1500 patients attended these camps till now.
- The Trust organized free operation (plastic surgery) for 9 cleft-lip children at Varanasi ‘Smyan’ Hospital, in collaboration with ‘SMILETRAIN’, an NGO of repute.
- The Trust runs and maintains an ambulance, donated by SAIL (Durgapur Ispat Ltd), to serve villagers at a nominal fee, and in some extreme cases even without a fee.
- All through the year The Trust distributes free medicines – both allopathic and homeopathic – among villagers. The Trust also administers first-aid when needed.
- Our Trust distributes high yield seeds of Arhar, Mug, Onion, Little finger, Jeera etc. to the local farmers.
- A fruit orchard is in the making in Kodolboni village in half an acre of land. Saplings of over 200 plants have been planted there in last year. Inter-cropping is also done for maximum utilization of land. No pesticide and chemical fertilizer is applied; only organic fertilizer has been used there.
- The Trust arranged for participation of 100 youths, free of cost, in six months’ vocational training on Plastic Engineering Course at Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Training (CIPET), Haldia since 2015. The candidates, including girls, were absorbed in various engineering works all over India after completion of their training.
- About fifteen girls are getting training free of cost on different trades e.g. tailoring, nursing, beauty therapy etc. at Association for Social Health in India (ASHI), Kolkata.
- The Trust has also taken initiative for training and subsequent placement of some handicapped children.
- Free distribution of old & new clothes to the villagers throughout the year.
- The Trust organized several vocational training sessions for unemployed youths of these villages. The training included envelope/ paper bag making, bee keeping, preparation of jam, jelly, incense sticks, etc.
- Every year our Trust distributes blankets for free to needy villagers. Number of beneficiaries is more than 1000 in all these years.
- The Trust built some low cost toilets in nearby villages.
- Our Trust has donated Tricycles to disabled people from nearby villages. Number of beneficiaries is 20.